Blah blah blah.
Lately feels like it really sucks. As much as I hate to say that, it really does feel that way. The other day I finally had my doctor's appointment, my mom tagged along with me this time and I was really happy about that because she brought up some issues and had some questions I didn't think of at the time. We talked about a lot of things, and seeing as my doctor isn't really sure what to suggest anymore, she ended up referring me to a specialist, as well as deciding to send me out for a few tests to check out my head, along with my heart.
It's really pretty freaky, at least to me. I've had so many random little health problems for so long, it's starting to make me wonder if there is seriously something wrong with me that just hasn't been discovered yet because I generally avoided going to the doctor for about 10 years. Maybe something that it will be too late to reverse because I've just let it get so bad without realizing...I don't know. It also really freaks me out that my doctor is at a loss. But, on the plus side, she did suggest that I stop taking one of my pills which might be the cause of my dizziness. I really hope it ends up being the case...but I have the feeling it's not that easy.
And being so forgetful...I completely forgot to mention to my doctor that my brain feels like...well, crazy. Each evening my brain just seems like it's going a million miles an hour and it takes me hours to fall asleep even if I'm exhausted. It's really getting to be too much..but at the same time, if my doctor wants me to switch anti-depressants, I have no money to be able to do that...and being off work I'm afraid that I'll do something stupid between the pill switch.
Erggggg.
A new blog
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment